4 MAN BEGINNER
5 MAN OPEN TOURNAMENT
June 30, 2018
HAVE A BLAST THIS LONG WEEKEND!
4 man Beginner Tournament June 30, 2018
$100 entry (per team) $90 cases
5 Man OPEN division Tournament June 30, 2018
$125 entry (per team) $90 cases
These prices are early bird registration only. Add $50 per team after June 24, 2018.
PRIZES 50% of all entry fees collected will be dispersed as follows:
50% for first 30% for second and 20% for third.
Season pass holders will receive 21.99 off one case of paint.
Beginner class – NO MORE THAN 2 PLAYERS have EVER
played in a tournament before and have never placed higher than 4th.
Open class – Anyone and everyone is welcome!
Teams may play in both divisions at the same time
as long as they meet the beginner class requirements.
Teams playing in both divisions may have back to back games.
The event will begin at 2:00pm June 30, 2018.
The field layout will be available to walk and practice playing June 28, 2018
1:30 pm captains meeting
2:00 pm first game begins
The first team, first all ladies team, all kids 17 & under team and all season pass holder team
for each division to register will receive 1 case of paint for $45 if paid for at the time of registration!
Register NOW! SPACE IS LIMITED
Game Scoring: Teams will receive 1 point for a flag pull and 2 points for a flag hang.
After each game, the Captains will approach the “Score Keeper” and confirm the game played and who won.
Game Time Limit: 5 minutes
Penalties: Everyone is expected to play with the highest respect for their opponents and themselves.
1. (Velocity limit is 290fps). Every player will chronograph their marker in front of a ref each and every time they take the field.
2. Hits. As per the ‘standard’ paintball rules. A paintball must break and leave a quarter sized mark.
Penalties for playing on after receiving a valid hit:
2a. Un obvious hit (1 for 1)
2b. Obvious Hit (2 for 1)
2c. Wipe (3 for 1)
We strive to keep Paintball play a game of honor and cheating will not be tolerated.
3. Paint checks: If you are unsure of a hit, stop shooting and ask a ref to check you. You are not neutral until a ref touches you.
3a. if you continue to shoot or move on an opponent after calling a paint check and you are found to have a hit you will receive a penalty.
3b. You may call a paint check on an opponent. Excessive paint checks or using paint checks to gain a positional advantage will constitute Un-Sportsman like conduct.
4. Unsportsman like conduct: Players will receive a warning and then be removed on a second offense for unsportsman like conduct which includes but not limited to: Swearing, playing on, excessive paint checks, etc.
5. General Rules
1. All players must have barrels touching the netting before the game is started.
2. Any player that removes their barrel (or steps away) from the netting before the Head Ref yells “Go” must return touch the netting before continuing. Any player failing to do so will be eliminated.
3. Any player that fires their marker from an early start as outlined above will immediately be eliminated.
4. Any player playing on will be pulled and will be assessed a 1-for-1 (un obvious hit) or a 2-for-1 (obvious hit). If there are not enough players remaining on the offending team, the other team will automatically be given the win.